Audio Player - Music Player - MP3 Player is the professional music player with a high quality 32/64-bit audio rendering engine which provides the best possible sound quality on an Android device.
* Playback modes: shuffle, looped, single track, queue.
* Playlist management.
* Media library grouping by: album, artist, composer, genre, year, rating, folder.
* Artist grouping by 'Album Artist' category.
* Folder mode.
* Unicode metadata support.
* Interface languages: Русский, 中文 (繁体), 中文 (简体), 한국어, 日本語, Việt, ไทย, Deutsch, Italiano, Français, English, Español, ελληνικά, Português, Magyar, Polski, العربية, Türk.
* OS independent decoding and audio processing.
* Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey's Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio), AVI (audio), iTunes/Windows Media (non DRM), OPUS.
* Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
* Use Network device (NAS, PC, ...) with SMB/CIFS as music source.
* Manage files of a music source via local FTP server.
* Output to UPnP/DLNA® compatible devices (up to 24-bit/192 kHz).
* Direct output to USB DAC without format limitation.
* 32-bit output on Android 5.0+.
* Parametric equalizer (fully configurable, 4-20 bands).
* Graphic equalizer mode with 21 common presets.
* Surround sound (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E.).
* Crossfeed (for better stereo in headphones).
* Rumble Filter (speaker overloading protection).
* Dithering (minimize quantization).
* Pitch and Tempo (playback speed and pitch correction).
* Normalization (best Preamp gain calculation after DSP effects).
* Replay Gain.
* Hardware and Preamp volume controls.
* Phase inversion.
* High quality real-time resampling (when required): quality, audiophile.